Property Tax Bill Information
Tax bills are available to view online at Waukesha County Tax for the current year as well as previous years. The property value on the tax bill is based on the assessment as of January 1 of the current year.
Please note: The County is statutorily required to mail all tax bills by the third Monday of December. The second installment payments are due to Waukesha County not Lisbon.
Waukesha County mails tax bills directly to residents based on information on file at the Register of Deeds office as of November 1. If the name/address on your tax bill are incorrect, please contact Waukesha County Register of Deeds-Tax Listing Division to update the information at 262-548-7597. You may also email address changes to email@example.com, or you can update the information online.
View/download the annual Treasurer's Tax Collection Letter for payment options and more details.
- 2022 Mill Rates by School District
- 2022 Storm Water Utility Charge: $48 each single family residence
- 2022 Refuse/Recycling Pickup Charge: $244.98
Regarding Special Charges:
- Storm Water charges are for the tax year (per above 2022).
- Garbage Service charges are prepaid for the year ahead (per above 2023).
- Due to home builds/sales & tax bill cutoff dates, residents who do not receive a Garbage/Recycling charge on their tax bill, will receive a Garbage Service Invoice from Lisbon directly for the advanced year.
Do you have questions regarding Fees, Lottery Credit, Assessed Value or Escrow Accounts? Visit this helpful FAQ Guide for Property Tax Basics. The Wisconsin Department of Revenue also publishes a more in-depth guide for property owners.