The Lisbon Public Works Department conducts our annual brush pick-up in the Spring only. It is tentatively scheduled to begin mid-April, exact week is weather permitting.
- Only one pass through Lisbon will be made which will take approximately 2 to 3 weeks to complete. Any brush brought out after this time will not be picked up and will be the owner's responsibility to remove.
- No branches will be picked up that are over 8 feet in length
- Small branches should be tied together with string
- Branches over 5 inches in diameter should be cut up and used for firewood
- All branches should be neatly stacked with butt-ends facing the road
- The crew will not pick up from vacant lots or new construction
- No stumps, railroad ties or landscape timbers are allowed
- No garden or yard waste, bagged, boxed or other containers of brush will be picked up.
- Please take these items to the Compost Site.
Please do not drop brush off at the Department of Public Works. We encourage you to take your small yard waste, plants and leaves to the Compost Site located on Plainview Road.