Posted on: December 19, 2017

Who Do I Call.....???

  • If my garbage and/or recycling didn’t get picked up? I have an appliance or large item to get rid of (special pick-up)?
    • Advanced Disposal at 262-367-6040.
  • If I need a burn permit?
    • It’s included in your tax bill, you can download it from our website or pick one up at Town Hall.
  • If I need a permit for a building, plumbing, electrical or HVAC, remodeling, new roof, etc.?
    • Building Inspector Bryan Oelhafen at 262-844-1594.
  • If you need to park on the street overnight.
    • Sheriff’s Department non-emergency at 262-246-6100 and press 5.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

North Lisbon Road Quiet Zone Update

Posted on: December 21, 2017

Christmas Tree Pickup

Posted on: January 3, 2018
Garbage Calendars_Page_01

January Garbage Calendar

Posted on: December 26, 2017
2018 Winterfest

2018 Winterfest!

Posted on: November 27, 2017

February 20 Sample Ballots

Posted on: January 12, 2018
2018 Elections

2018 Election Schedule

Posted on: January 4, 2018